- All Areas – Watch out for maintenance crews and respect trail/jump closures.
- Gorge Rd Jump Park –¬†OPEN
- 7 Mile – OPEN
- Jardines – OPEN
- Wynyard – OPEN¬†
- Back country¬†– Dry and FAST!
- Rude Rock –¬†OPEN
- QBP (not managed by QMTBC) – Gondola Access Open.¬†
Here’s a fantastic race report of the day written by Steve Knowles from Sportzhub, click here¬†to read it.
The above photos¬†is one of my personal favorites and was taken by Ciaran Jack Design. ‘Like’ Ciaran’s facebook page¬†for some more great shots including some of the winter festival.
And finally, here are the results in more details:
- Race results with detailed lap times¬†(Excel format)¬†
- Time Trial Results¬†(pdf format)
- And again, the overall results NZCXChamps2011_Race Results
There have been many great photos and the odd movie clip surfacing after the race – the best place to have a look is on the facebook page¬†as you can see other people’s photos.
A couple more of my favorite photos from the day taken by¬†local Sophie Kennedy:
¬†And Karl and Stew trying to find their bikes: