- All Areas – Watch out for maintenance crews and respect trail/jump closures.
- Gorge Rd Jump Park – Closed
- 7 Mile – OPEN
- Jardines – OPEN
- Wynyard – OPEN
- Back country -
- Rude Rock – Wet and almost un-ridable
- QBP (not managed by QMTBC) – Gondola Open.. Details on Facebook
Here’s a fantastic race report of the day written by Steve Knowles from Sportzhub, click here to read it.
The above photos is one of my personal favorites and was taken by Ciaran Jack Design. ‘Like’ Ciaran’s facebook page for some more great shots including some of the winter festival.
And finally, here are the results in more details:
- Race results with detailed lap times (Excel format)
- Time Trial Results (pdf format)
- And again, the overall results NZCXChamps2011_Race Results
There have been many great photos and the odd movie clip surfacing after the race – the best place to have a look is on the facebook page as you can see other people’s photos.
A couple more of my favorite photos from the day taken by local Sophie Kennedy:
And Karl and Stew trying to find their bikes: