- All Areas – Watch out for maintenance crews and respect trail/jump closures.
- Gorge Rd Jump Park –¬†Opening soon!
- 7 Mile – OPEN
- Jardines – OPEN
- Wynyard – OPEN¬†
- Back country¬†–¬†Watch out for last bit of snow!
- Rude Rock –¬†OPEN (when dry)
- QBP (not managed by QMTBC) – Gondola Access Open.¬†
As we reported back in February (click here for original post) a group in Te Anau have been laying the groundwork to open parts of the Kepler track to cyclists. ¬†This seems to be progressing well and Stuff has picked up on the story (click here to see the stuff article) . ¬†Judging from the comments on the stuff article there are still a few people opposed to the idea although they seem to confuse¬†single-track¬†with wide gravel paths like the Rail Trail and the Queenstown Trail seeing them as catering to the same demand.