- All Areas – Watch out for maintenance crews and respect trail/jump closures.
- Gorge Rd Jump Park –¬†Opening soon!
- 7 Mile – OPEN
- Jardines – OPEN
- Wynyard – OPEN¬†
- Back country¬†–¬†Watch out for last bit of snow!
- Rude Rock –¬†OPEN (when dry)
- QBP (not managed by QMTBC) – Gondola Access Open.¬†
The new membership year has started, (Sept 1 to August 31) so if you have not joined in the last six weeks you are not yet a member! (anyone who joined in August gets automatic membership for 2012/13 too) Sign up online here and you will save our volunteers the job of typing your details into our membership database so they can go for a ride instead! ¬†If you don’t have a credit card or don’t trust that interweb thingy you can sign up at most of the bike shops, R&R have now got the membership forms for 2012/13.
The membership discounts for the 2012/13 seasons are also rolling in, R&R are again offering an awesome 20% off MTB products up to $300 for members and Skyline have announced that the first 150 seasons passes sold are¬†eligible¬†for a %10 discount for members so go and sign up now!