- All Areas – Watch out for maintenance crews and respect trail/jump closures.
- Gorge Rd Jump Park –¬†Opening soon!
- 7 Mile – OPEN
- Jardines – OPEN
- Wynyard – OPEN¬†
- Back country¬†–¬†Watch out for last bit of snow!
- Rude Rock –¬†OPEN (when dry)
- QBP (not managed by QMTBC) – Gondola Access Open.¬†
For those that do not know the Super D is a 6 hour race held in the Queenstown Bike Park and using the Skyline Gondola to get to the beginning of every lap. ¬†The course is not just downhill though, the QBF website¬†describes¬†it as “… about downhillers taking on their cross-country cousins on a course designed to test both disciplines.”
Go to the Queenstown bike festival ¬†website for more info and to enter:¬†http://www.queenstownbikefestival.co.nz/what-s-happening/festival-programme/saturday-23rd-march/super-d-enduro/