Atlas SOS Party – QMTBC Trails Fundraiser
Summer is nearly here, which means warm weather, sunshine, beers, biking, and – most importantly – the Season Of Shred party! Atlas is hosting its annual SOS fundraiser for the QMTBC (Queenstown Mountian Bike Club) next weekend. For up to date info follow the SOS Party on Facebook
SAVE THE DATE
When: Saturday, November 21, 4-11pm
Where: The Wynyard Jump Park, Queenstown
Why: Because Atlas Beer Cafe are GC’s
- Atlas will have a special licensed area serving Altitude Beer on tap from 4pm.
- The BBQ will be fired up from 4pm and food will be available all night.
- Queenstown Bike Taxi will be running FREE shuttles from the One Mile car park between 4 and 6pm, so all you avid downhill bikers can lap the DH track for a couple of hours.
- A Jump Jam with heaps of talented riders will start at 4pm.
- At 7pm the Vertigo Huckathon kicks off for best trick and whip off competition.
- The DJ will be on the decks from 5pm.
- Local Queenstown band Rules Of Addiction will hit the stage at 8pm.
SOS PARTY RAFFLE
It would not be an Atlas party without a massive raffle with a TON of prizes to give away! Prize-giving at 6pm and will continue throughout the night.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
- A 2016 Kona Process 153 bike donated by Bikeaholic and Atlas Beer Cafe.
- A trip for two to Crankworx Rotorua 2016.
(Flights. | Entry into all Crankworx events. | 2 x 40 mtb uplift pass and 2 x 5 luge rides with Skyline Rotorua. | An activity package with Peterpans including Quad-biking, Zorbing and Rafting. | Family voucher to Hells Gate mud spa. | 20 shuttles withSouth Star Shuttles. | Food and drink vouchers at the Novotel. | Food and drink vouchers to Abracadabra Café)
- 2 x full van and driver hire with Queenstown Bike Taxis $1200.
- Mountain bike season pass up Skyline $800.
- 7-night spa hire with Spa Hire Queenstown $555.
- 2 x day bike pass, 3 x day ski pass @ Cardrona $474.
- 2 x scenic heli flights with Heliline $470.
- 2 x rafting vouchers with Queenstown Rafting $438.
- $400 tattoo voucher at White Tiger + Merchandise.
- Beauty and the bike mechanic for you and 2 mates, with beverages from Outside Sports.
- Vouchers for Gibbston Valley $300.
- Fishing trip for 2 with Fishing Charters $300.
- Makita site radio from Carters $250.
- 5 x 1-year subscriptions to Spoke Magazine and merchandise.
- Chiropractor/physio/acupuncture AND massage vouchers with Queenstown Health.
- Product from ODI, Juice Lubes and Stan’s NoTubes from Wide Open.
- 2 x hot pools at Onsen.
- Garments from Mons Royale.
- 1 x Ledge Bungy from AJ Hackett.
This is a free event for all the community to enjoy! Raffle tickets will be sold at Atlas two weeks before the event starting Friday, November 6. To win the top 3 prizes you DO NOT have to be at the party, however you MUST answer your phone if we call you! All other prizes will be raffled off to winners in the crowd!
Raffle tickets are 1 for $5, 3 for $10, 8 for $20 or 20 for $50
WHY DO ATLAS DO THIS?
The Queenstown Mountain Bike Club is host to over a 1000 members yearly. They are highly dedicated to building and maintaining local trails, hosting special events and most importantly bringing the biking community together as one. The QMTBC does so much for the community, and Atlas wants to continue to get behind and support the club as much as we can! We know our ongoing support of QMTBC definitely gives them that extra helping hand when it comes to their fundraising and growth.
We can not forget to give a big shout out and thank you to Ronnie Baker the QMTBC Merchandise Queen for all our design, Brandland for all our printing and Tom Tom Productions for sights and sound up Wynyard! GCs!
Help us kick off summer and celebrate the Atlas Season of Shred Party and raise a ton of dough for the awesome Queenstown Mountain Bike Club.
See you all November 21!
It has been an annual tradition that QMTBC has made up specialized Atlas SOS T-shirts. There is a limited supply, so get your special edition Tee asap. They will be on sale at Atlas and Bikeaholic from Friday November 6 for $30! You’ll be the black sheep at the party if you are NOT wearing one!