The awesome crew at Atlas Beer Cafe are putting on another party to raise funds in order to make Queenstown biking even more epic.
To celebrate the end of an epic summer season in Queenstown and welcome the winter snow. Now (appropriately) renamed the Atlas Bike Convention (ABC), we'll celebrate the season over some craft beer, good food, footage of our biking adventures, great friends, banter and as always – made possible by our amazing sponsors – massive prizes!!!
This year the Atlas Bike Convention will be held on May 8, following Queenstown Mountain Bike Club's 'League of Gentlemen Fancy Dress' mega-train (mega-train is weather permitting). The party starts at 5pm – don't be shy to come rocking your mega-train attire.
As usual, the party will be expanding into neighbouring Farelli's Trattoria so that there's plenty of room for everyone to come down and enjoy themselves. Emerson's, Tuatara, and Zeffer are continuing their support of this good cause. All proceeds from the mega raffle are donated to the GC's at QMTBC. More support means more trails to enjoy!
The prize list keeps on growing. So far, Atlas has confirmed:
- Return flights to Vancouver, BC, Canada to test your skills on Rocky Mountain soil.
- 2016/2017 Skyline seasons pass, plus gondola & luge rides from QMTBC.
- G Force paragliding flights.
- Queenstown Snow Transport.
- Queenstown Rafting vouchers.
- Prizes from Altitude and Surveyor Thomson.
- Torpedo 7 bike gear.
- Bikeaholic bike stand.
- White Tiger Tattoo voucher.
- Canyon Swing Flying Fox ride.
- Southern Discoveries Milford Sound cruise.
The raffle starts at 8pm so be sure to grab your raffle tickets – on sale now at Select, Bikeaholic and of course at Atlas.
Tickets are 2 for $5, 5 for $10 or 12 for $20
Mark it in your calendars and come celebrate with Atlas and QMTBC!