Wairoa Gorge Winter Special Offer
We’ve been chatting to our friends at Nelson Mountain Bike Club and worked up a special offer for Queenstown Mountain Bike Club members to go and have some fun at Wairoa Gorge Bike Park at a heavily discounted price.
Some of the best riding conditions at WGBP are in the winter. When our trails are getting a bit boggy/snowy the Gorge really shines.
One whole day of shuttling for 10 riders, and a night at the WGBP Lodge for only $1000*
That’s a saving of over $1000 on their summer prices!
You have two options. Ride all day Saturday, then stop at the Lodge Saturday night to kick back and talk about how much fun you’ve just had and plan your next visit. Or, stay at the Lodge Saturday night, then wake up in the beautiful natural park environment and get ready for a day of shredding.
Here’s what you need to know:
Special Gorge package deal
- 1 June – 1 September 2017
- 10 club members (all riders have to be paid up members of QMTBC) can book to ride at WGBP for 1 day for $1000. This price includes use of the lodge for 1 night only and a 1 day temporary membership of NMTBC.
- Additional riders/lodge stoppers are $100 up-to a maximum group size of 14
- Days available are Saturday and/or Sunday – subject to availability
- If you want to add a second day the cost will be $1800 for 10 and $90 for every extra person (this does not include an extra night at the lodge)
- Cost is fixed
- To book contact Belinda directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and include QMTBC membership numbers and email addresses of each rider
- Must be booked and paid for at least 10 days in advance
- Payment must be from a single source (so we can easily reconcile it)
- All rules and processes apply as per www.nelsonmtb.club/ride/wairoa and the rider briefing sheet http://www.nelsonmtb.club/dmsd